With June and the WWDC just around the corner, the rumor mills have been doing the rounds again. Just what will the new iOS 11, the beta version of which, as well as the beta version available for all Apple developers, is usually announced at the WWDC, feature? Here, one interesting tidbit of information: Apple has taken a break from its usual custom and will be hosting the WWDC in California this year instead of their usual San Francisco. Is that an indication that the iOS 11 will be a complete break away from all previous Apple software that have been released so far? That is kind of difficult to confirm because there has been very little information that has been allowed to escape the ‘Apple nest’ regarding their latest software. However, here are some of the most popular specs that experts say are sure to be a part of the iOS 11 whenever it is finally announced!
Rumored Specs So Far
- It is expected that the iOS 11 will be compatible on devices iPhone 5s and beyond. So that effectively includes the 5s, iPhones 6 and 6 Plus, iPhones 6s and 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhones 7 and 7 Plus, the iPod touch sixth generation, iPads mini 3 and 4, iPads Air 1, Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7 inch and the iPad Pro 12.9 inch. Any other new devices released post June will also likely feature the iOS 11.
- Looking forward to a new and updated version of Siri is only natural because, well, Siri does end up having a lot of difficulty with different accents, for our purpose, the British accents in particular. That part really needs to be overcome because while it can get funny, listening to what Siri makes of different accents, in times of stress, it could get rather frustrating also! Then again, look out for a faster, more efficient Siri. Check avondale.uptownjungle.com.
- If that news is making you as excited as we are at the moment, this next bit should really top it off: the Dark Mode. With the Night Mode already here, the ‘Dark Mode’ is only going to take that concept a step further and help users use their phones more easily in the dark with this feature. The Dark Mode should help users by making the background colors more dim and ‘black.’
- FaceTime Audio will rise in importance, figuratively speaking at least, as it becomes the standard mode of calling between Apple devices, replacing cellular calls. That is one move that should really hit it off with most Apple fans. On that note, a new video-sharing and editing app that will be able to replace Snapchat is also allegedly in the pipelines.
- An update to the Wallet app, which will help to enhance peer-to-peer payment systems is another great feature that the next iOS update could bring up.
- Finally, Apple is also looking to making social interactions more streamlined across the system by looking to release an update that will allow users to see all communication with a single contact on one single screen designer fashion consignments. So then whether it is SMSes with some, emails or any other form of social interaction, you can view all of it in one space and at the same time!
That’s all really exciting so, yes, let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope the iOS 11 will get here soon! For applications of iOS11, App Socio is the name you need to search for!